Welcome

This is my journey. I want to share this incredible roller coaster ride of hopes, dreams, signs, emotional crashes, and excitement.
this is the space where i work out what is going on in my head. i hope that you can see yourself in my posts and that you will gain something from following my story.

Tuesday 6 May 2014

i want

                                 i want. 

i want ...

blue skies, warm weather, sunshine, and butterflies.


i want ...


self-confidence, comfort in my skin, the carefree feelings i had as a child when i would run shirtless in the park with my friends. 



i want ...

to feel good. to feel happy. to feel warm, and loved, and comforted. to feel compassion towards myself. to feel empathy for the little girl inside me who didn't get what she needed. 


i want ...

good things to happen to my friends who are experiencing stress, hardships, health issues, work issues, and overwhelming experiences. 


i want ...

good things to happen to me. 

i want ...

to grow and change and become the person i know is inside of me wanting to get out. to become a butterfly. 

i want

i want ...

the over 300 girls kidnapped in nigeria to be returned safely to their families. 



the 1000s of missing first nations women in canada to be returned safely to their families. 



religion to stop being used as an excuse to hurt, to harm, to cause suffering of others. 

i want ...

to be happy. 

                                                  i want

i want ...
you to be kind to yourself, 

xoxo

...

No comments:

Post a Comment