Welcome

This is my journey. I want to share this incredible roller coaster ride of hopes, dreams, signs, emotional crashes, and excitement.
this is the space where i work out what is going on in my head. i hope that you can see yourself in my posts and that you will gain something from following my story.

Friday 28 March 2014

never give up

i have been receiving comments from people lately about this blog and how they connect to my stories - my truths. readers have been offering me their own stories, their own truths. some are heart-breaking, some inspiring. all are valuable. 


i have been sharing with readers, and readers have been sharing with me. i take as much from you who read my blog as you are taking from my writing. this sharing of knowledge, of wisdom, gives me the strength and courage to keep writing. 

one of the emails i received was about tenacity. so i started to think about the ability to face a challenge, to look it in the face, and to keep going.  





change is hard. change is a long process. a winding path that doubles back on itself in crazy loops. 2 steps forward, 73 steps back ... ok, maybe 1 step back. the magic won't happen if you give up. the magic comes from tenacity. my point is, that anything worth doing takes time - sometimes a LOT of time. but don't give up on your dreams, on your goals, on your SELF. 

be kind to yourself, and "don't quit too soon!"

xoxo

...

No comments:

Post a Comment