Welcome

This is my journey. I want to share this incredible roller coaster ride of hopes, dreams, signs, emotional crashes, and excitement.
this is the space where i work out what is going on in my head. i hope that you can see yourself in my posts and that you will gain something from following my story.

Sunday 8 June 2014

The little dogs laughed

The little dogs laughed

when i woke up and realized i was happy about

Nothing

when i looked in the mirror and smiled at an image
i did not recognize

when i gazed out my window and saw only
sorrow and pain

and greed

when i got up the courage to say “i'm angry”

when i began to accept what i had known for years

when i understood

what they had been trying to tell me

when i learned where their anger
came from

when i woke up

was when the cow

reached
the other side
of the

moon

****************************

be kind to yourself, 

xoxo

...

No comments:

Post a Comment