Welcome

This is my journey. I want to share this incredible roller coaster ride of hopes, dreams, signs, emotional crashes, and excitement.
this is the space where i work out what is going on in my head. i hope that you can see yourself in my posts and that you will gain something from following my story.

Sunday 26 January 2014

sad poems ...

i have decided to share some of my poems a few at a time. here are 4 poems that i wrote when i was 17. 

gosh i was sad. 

feudalism

i am under you
i owe you something
at least that’s how you treat me
i can’t want to give you anything
you make me pay for my
love for you

*****************************

purple drips
ooze down my chin and into my
mouth
while cascading bits of life
hit me in the face
as i walk unaware of the future behind me

*********************

naked

i am naked before you
i stand shivering
while you judge me
when i speak to you
you nod
you read my poetry you listen to my singing
all the while my naked figure bends where you blow her
and you continue to envelop me
my soul is engulfed by your desire
and i am drowning in your oppression
because with you i am naked
so that you can always see every part of me

**********

sculpture

like a lump of clay
you made me into what you wanted
and then left me to harden and crumble on your sparklingly  clean counter top
i was surprised you left me there
seeing as you’re so anal
i was a mess
but you just left me
why didn’t you clean me up?
how could you leave me in that dry, cracking state?
you insist that you haven’t found a new lump of clay
but the truth is
you’re bored
so i’ll stay here on your counter and continue to crumble
until i am a pile of dust
and then you can sweep me into the garbage
with your apple peels
and forget 
that i was ever 
here


**************

No comments:

Post a Comment