Welcome

This is my journey. I want to share this incredible roller coaster ride of hopes, dreams, signs, emotional crashes, and excitement.
this is the space where i work out what is going on in my head. i hope that you can see yourself in my posts and that you will gain something from following my story.

Saturday 11 January 2014

owning my story

it has been a long time. a very, very long time

many things have happened. 

so many that i don't know where to begin. 

i have been reading a lot lately .... no ... i have been reading a LOT lately. mostly 3 authors: Geneen Roth, Brene Brown, and Allie Brosh. All incredible women with awesome things to say. 

Brown wrote:


i have been exploring my darkness and as i dig up my innermost fears and shames, i want to begin to share them. here. in this space. sharing my story is a way to own it. and owning it allows me to be vulnerable, which will allow me to make space for joy and hope and happiness.

and it is scary. and it will take me time. 

so please be patient with me. 

i hope that my story will help someone the way that the stories i am reading have been helping me. 

xoxo


.......

No comments:

Post a Comment