Welcome

This is my journey. I want to share this incredible roller coaster ride of hopes, dreams, signs, emotional crashes, and excitement.
this is the space where i work out what is going on in my head. i hope that you can see yourself in my posts and that you will gain something from following my story.

Sunday 2 October 2011

Adventures in Quinces

well friends ... i did it ... i went to the store and bought a quince and i am about to drink quince seed gel ...


step one: buy a bag of quinces.


step two: select a quince and wash it


step three: chop the quince and take out the seeds



step four: put the seeds into a little bit of water and let sit until a gel is formed


step five: eat the quince. oh wait, it doesn't taste like anything. so, microwave it for 2 minutes. then smother in maple syrup, or in my case, smother in sugar free maple flavoured syrup

step six ... well ... i've been procrastinating by typing this ... i'm going to go chug the thick gel that formed in the cup.

...

OH GAWD ICK BLECH BLOO BLAH!! VOMIT BARF GAG BLECH!!!!!


oh that was just AWFUL! it didn't really have a taste, but it's a thick gooey nasty feeling of thick gooey nastiness going down your throat. it took everything in me not to gag!!!!!!! it certainly coated my throat and i will hope for good results. and yes, i will do it again tomorrow!

xoxo

.

No comments:

Post a Comment