Welcome

This is my journey. I want to share this incredible roller coaster ride of hopes, dreams, signs, emotional crashes, and excitement.
this is the space where i work out what is going on in my head. i hope that you can see yourself in my posts and that you will gain something from following my story.

Tuesday 8 July 2014

tired

i haven't been writing as much lately. 

because i am tired. 

incredibly drainingly tired.

i go to bed at 10, sleep until 1, take a nap in the afternoon, and am ready for bed at 10 again. and i am without energy all day long. 

i yawn and drag myself around and my eye lids are droopy. 

i have begun to worry that there is something wrong. 

it isn't normal to be so tired and to want to sleep so much. 

today i did yoga, and went for a 30 minute walk. and it nearly killed me. then i went out for dinner with friends and had trouble staying awake at the table! 

i feel like i am dragging myself through my days. and missing out on life. 

have any of you ever experienced this constant unexplained fatigue? and what have you done to counteract it? i don't want to be this tired. and i don't want to sleep this much. 

be kind to yourself,

xoxo

...

No comments:

Post a Comment